The Electronic Journal for Inclusive Education Wright
select article The prevalence and use of the psychological–medical discourse in special education Research article Full text access The prevalence and use of the psychological–medical discourse in special education... Electronic Journal for Inclusive Education Volume 3 Number 1Electronic Journal for Inclusive Education Vol. 3, No. 1 (Fall/Winter 2013) Article 2 2013 Educating Students with Learning Disabilities in Inclusive Classrooms Jeremy Ford firstname.lastname@example.org Follow this and additional works at:https://corescholar.libraries.wright.edu/ejie Part of theDisability and Equity in Education …
A Four Country Comparison Special Education in the United
The main purpose of this meta-analysis study is to identify trends and emerging themes from the literature review regarding the curriculum for children with disabilities in inclusive education.... The Electronic Journal for Inclusive Education (EJIE). This is a peer-reviewed electronic journal which deals with research concerning inclusive education with scholarly contributions from faculty and graduate students.
Journal of Special Education Official Site
Research in Higher Education Journal Five key ingredients, Page 1 Five key ingredients for improving student motivation Kaylene C. Williams California State University, Stanislaus Caroline C. Williams University of Wisconsin, Madison ABSTRACT Motivation is probably the most important factor that educators can target in order to improve learning. Numerous cross-disciplinary theories have …... A publication of the Technology and Media Division of the Council for Exceptional Children Editors: Dr. Joseph Boyle and Dr. Michael Kennedy. JSET is a refereed professional journal that presents up-to-date information and opinions about Issues, research, policy, and practice related to the use of technology in the field of special education.
Education Journal Science Publishing Group
Studies in Educational Evaluation publishes original reports of evaluation studies. Four types of articles are published by the journal: (a)...... In the evaluation of an experimental, full inclusion model in the Netherlands, data on participating pupils with special needs were collected.
Special Education Journal Articles Pdf
Journal Rankings on Education scimagojr.com
- The Inclusive Classroom NATEFACS Home Page
- Provision of Special Needs Education Journal Repository
- journal Of Journal Of Special Education Leadership CASE
- Australasian Journal of Special Education Autism Spectrum
Special Education Journal Articles Pdf
select article The prevalence and use of the psychological–medical discourse in special education Research article Full text access The prevalence and use of the psychological–medical discourse in special education
- The shift to inclusive education within Australia has resulted in increasing numbers of students with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) being placed in mainstream educational settings.
- In the evaluation of an experimental, full inclusion model in the Netherlands, data on participating pupils with special needs were collected.
- Australasian Journal of Special Education, 34, 99 – 108. doi: 10.1375/ajse.34.2.99 Mackenzie , S. ( 2007 ). A review of recent developments in the role of the SENCo in the UK .
- Exceptional Children. Insightful and pioneering research, topical issues, and broad perspectives by leaders in the field for more than 75 years have made Exceptional Children (EC) the most respected scholarly journal in special education.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Hackett ACT, Evatt ACT, Queanbeyan East ACT, Jacka ACT, Forrest ACT, ACT Australia 2663
- New South Wales: Daceyville NSW, Centennial Park NSW, Broadmeadow NSW, Frederickton NSW, Horsfield Bay NSW, NSW Australia 2043
- Northern Territory: Parap NT, Galiwinku NT, Eva Valley NT, Wagaman NT, Tanami NT, Anula NT, NT Australia 0838
- Queensland: Aramac QLD, Mccutcheon QLD, East Russell QLD, Alexandra Headland QLD, QLD Australia 4089
- South Australia: Wedge Island SA, Modbury North SA, Clapham SA, Taratap SA, Blackford SA, Kalbeeba SA, SA Australia 5032
- Tasmania: Abels Bay TAS, Grassy TAS, Sheffield TAS, TAS Australia 7042
- Victoria: East Sale VIC, Clydesdale VIC, Wando Vale VIC, Kensington VIC, Reefton VIC, VIC Australia 3001
- Western Australia: Glendalough WA, Ballidu WA, Xantippe WA, WA Australia 6034
- British Columbia: Maple Ridge BC, Warfield BC, Powell River BC, Williams Lake BC, Grand Forks BC, BC Canada, V8W 4W8
- Yukon: Lansdowne YT, Caribou YT, Klondike YT, McQuesten YT, Flat Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 1C3
- Alberta: Killam AB, Coalhurst AB, St. Albert AB, Beaverlodge AB, Donnelly AB, Tofield AB, AB Canada, T5K 5J4
- Northwest Territories: Deline NT, Fort Smith NT, Wekweeti NT, Dettah NT, NT Canada, X1A 5L5
- Saskatchewan: Watson SK, Kisbey SK, Weldon SK, Elbow SK, Togo SK, Hanley SK, SK Canada, S4P 9C9
- Manitoba: Binscarth MB, Emerson MB, Ste. Anne MB, MB Canada, R3B 6P9
- Quebec: Sainte-Petronille QC, Nicolet QC, Perce QC, Saint-Ours QC, Berthierville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 8W1
- New Brunswick: Nackawic NB, Oromocto NB, Oromocto NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H9
- Nova Scotia: Annapolis Royal NS, New Waterford NS, Annapolis NS, NS Canada, B3J 6S6
- Prince Edward Island: Abram-Village PE, Hunter River PE, Lorne Valley PE, PE Canada, C1A 3N5
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Burnt Islands NL, Kippens NL, Bird Cove NL, Trout River NL, NL Canada, A1B 8J6
- Ontario: Cookstown ON, Temiskaming Shores ON, Allenwood Beach ON, Fort Frances, Gads Hill ON, Hurkett ON, Thedford ON, ON Canada, M7A 9L7
- Nunavut: Apex NU, Apex NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H4
- England: Aldershot ENG, High Wycombe ENG, Bloxwich ENG, Weymouth ENG, High Wycombe ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A5
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H7
- Scotland: Edinburgh SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Hamilton SCO, Dunfermline SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 7B3
- Wales: Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 6D1